- PRE EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS
Medical examinations done when an individual is joining a company (on first appointment)
- PERIODIC MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS
Medical examinations done during the period when an individual is working for the company.it can be done on a six months period or yealy bases depending on the risk profile of each individual.
- EXIT MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS
These medical examination is conducted when an individual is leaving the company.this is to check if his/her health has been affected to a certain degree while carrying out the tasks
- FOOD HEANDLING MEDICAL EXAMS
The public health act of Botswana requires all individuals employed as a person who directly engages in the handling of food, or who handles surfaces likely to come into contact with food, for a food business;to undergo medical examination to prevent cross infection and food contamination from certain diseases/conditions.
- AVIATION MEDICAL EXAMS
These are specific to pilots and flights controllers as required by Civil Aviation Authority of Botswana.
- STRESS ECG
An exercise electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) is a test that checks for changes in your heart while you exercise. Sometimes EKG abnormalities can be seen only during exercise or while symptoms are present. This test is sometimes called a “stress test” or a “treadmill test.”it helps you to make decisions about starting an exercise program if you have been inactive for a number of years and have an increased chance of having heart disease;or to determine the cause of treatment for certain cardiac symptoms.you either walk on a treadmill or pedal a stationay biycycle.
- STUDENTS MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS
This are minor medical examinations as required by the school/institution of admission. Usually a template is provided by the institution on the required specific tests to be done
- IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMS
These exams are done as per the requirement from home affairs and immigration department
- SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL TESTING
Sound level is usually defined in terms of something called Sound Pressure Level (SPL). SPL is actually a ratio of the absolute, Sound Pressure and a reference level (usually the Threshold of Hearing, or the lowest intensity sound that can be heard by most people).the test is done using a sound level meter.
- ERGONOMIC RISK ASSESSMENTS
Ergonomic Assessment, also referred to as workstation assessments, ensure that a worker’s workstation is ergonomically designed to minimise the risk of injury and maximise productivity. The goal is to identify ergonomic risk factors, quantify then, and then make measurable improvements to the workplace, ensuring that jobs and tasks are within workers’ capabilities and limitations.
We offer different wellness packages
- Wellness education: we educate your employees on occupational being as well as lifestyle being which include ergonomics, general health, financial, psychological being etc.
- Wellness events: we organize and coordinate wellness activities for your company or organization.
Importance of wellness in an organization
- Increases company productivity
- Reduces level of absenteeism due to ill health
- Reduces company expenses on medical costs
- Increases employees morale
- Improves employees general health
- We also do ergonomics assessments and advice. Ergonomics is a science that deals with people’s efficiency in their workplace. This is where we assess employee work stations, their computers in relation to their sitting posture, type of chair etc to see what could potentially harm the employee, causing what is called work related musculoskeletal injuries like back pain, headache etc. We also check cars for drivers, if there is good back support etc. For manual handlers we train them on proper manual handling techniques.